How to Donate
Rock 4 A Reason is providing multiple ways for you to assist us to raise our target amount for this event:
- Donate Online: You may donate at any time simply by clicking the DONATE NOW button at the bottom of this page.
- Donate at the Event: The BC Cancer Foundation will be on site and capable of accepting all direct donations.
- Rock Bucks: We will be selling 'Rock Bucks' on site that you can use with a variety of vendor services, massage tent, swag purchases, food and beverage services and more!
- Silent Auction: Place your bid on one or more of the fantastic items we’ll have in our on-site auction tent. Or consider donating an item to our silent auction.
- 50/50 Draw: Volunteers will be canvassing the event with 50/50 tickets for a draw to be held later in the evening.
- Event Swag: We'll have various types of event swag available for sale to help you build your memory of this amazing event!
- Provide a cash donation directly: In addition to potentially becoming an event a sponsor, your company or organization’s cash support is gratefully appreciated. Again, the BC Cancer Foundation will be on site and capable of accepting your direct donation and issuing a tax receipt.
- Contact us at: 250-216-ROCK (7625) or email@example.com for more information.
- Employee Challenge: Do your employees want to get involved? Have them challenge each other or another company to an employee challenge to raise funds for this important cause.
About Tax Receipts
Supporters who contribute $10.00 CAD or more in the form of a direct donation, either while attending our event or made online via the donation button above, will receive an official receipt for tax purposes from the BC Cancer Foundation.
For donations made online, you will receive an electronic receipt by email, which will follow within a few business days. In accordance with CRA regulations, tax receipts cannot be issued for direct purchases of products or services related to the event (i.e. event admission tickets, Rock Bucks, auction items, 50/50 draw or swag purchases).