Interested in Volunteering?
Consider becoming a volunteer for our very special fundraising event! Rock 4 A Reason is a private function bringing together Canadian musical talent in an outdoor festival atmosphere to raise funds benefiting our official partner, the BC Cancer Foundation.
Our event's success is dependent on our ability to gather like-minded volunteers, like you... who share in our passion to come together in an effort to put on an event that is capable of raising the funds needed to improve the lives of those we care about most who are dealing with cancer.
We have many areas in which volunteer assistance will be needed for this event. This includes:
- Assistance in the weeks leading up to the event to assist with planning/ organizing and site prep (including the day before the event for main set-up)
- All areas for day-of event (e.g. guest services, event access and control, office, silent auction, transportation services, onsite fundraising, main stage crew, food and beverage etc.)
- Assistance with the day after the event to tear-down and cleaning/ packing up.
Volunteers will receive an orientation prior to the event and volunteer benefits include:
- Food and beverage at the event
- Event T-shirt (to be worn when on duty)
- Volunteer draw prizes!!
- The chance to be a part of a truly incredible evening of entertainment and fundraising event!
To enquire further about becoming a volunteer, please contact the Volunteer Lead at: email@example.com